The Library Management module has the following functionalities:
- Manage Library Subjects
- Manage Suppliers, Authors, Publishers, Online Resources and Media Types.
- Manage Titles
- Manage individual library items – generate barcodes, QR codes, and accession numbers
- Manage Library Membership, Staff Information, and Student Information
- Perform Transactions (Hold Items, Issue Items, Reserve Items, Return Issued Items, Manage Fine and collect fine payments)
Some of the basic reports available include:
- Borrowing History – Lists the borrowing history of a member.
- Dormant Items – Displays a list of items that have never been borrowed.
- Items by popularity – Lists Items by the number of times borrowed.
- Items in library – Lists the items that are in the library.
- Items issued out – Lists Items that have been issued out.
- Library Member Statement – Lists the payments made by a member and the balances.
- Membership expiration – Lists members and their expiry dates.
- Subjects List – Lists all the subjects in the library.